Aadhar Card Download-Easy Process of Downloading Aadhar Card
An Indian citizen requires an Aadhaar card to take advantage of the welfare facilities given by the Government. Aadhaar is Authentication of the one address identity card. So people can Aadhar card download and use anywhere at any time. Because some people are forgetting the Aadhar card at home and any times Aadhaar card is must needed. Then people can download the Aadhaar card and show the police officer or for a government inquiry.
The Aadhaar card is a 12 digit number. And issued through the Unique Identity Authority of the Indian UIDAI. A man can go to the bank, post office through enroll for Aadhaar and download the Aadhaar card using the enrolment ID, virtual ID, and Aadhaar card number provided by UIDAI. And the Aadhaar card can be printed. After the number issued, the person using many varieties of methods Depending on the card can download the Aadhaar card.
How Many Ways Of Download Aadhar Card?
Here are the many ways to download the Aadhaar card. And we will discuss all the ways to download the Aadhaar card.
1. Aadhar Card Download By Aadhaar Number Only
If you want a download Aadhaar and print then you have to pick the following ways.
- Step 1: You Go to the official site UIDAI of Aadhaar card.
- Step 2: Select the base choices and click on download Aadhaar card and go to this link UIDAI.
- Step 3: Choose the Aadhaar card option from I to have the selection. Enter the base 12 digit number.
- Step 4: If you do not show your Aadhaar card number then choose the masked Aadhaar card.
- Step 5: Enter the captcha code and press on the Send OTP and to get the trick on the registered phone number.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP received on your phone number.
- Step 7: Click on verify and download the e-Aadhaar card.
2. Download Aadhar By Virtual ID
A new method is to download the Aadhaar card through virtual ID, which has been brought to the Aadhaar download portal. To download the Aadhaar card by virtual ID following way.
- Step 1: Go to the official site online portal of UIDAI.
- Step 2: And click on Download Aadhaar card by virtual ID.
- Step 3: Choose the VID option from the ‘I Have’ section.
- Step 4: Your School ID, full name, postal code and enter the security code.
- Step 5: For OTP sent an OTP click.
- Step 6: So, also, You can also use Tioteepi choices for certified.
- Step 7: The e-base will download to your computer system.
- Step 8: You can add this through a card password.
- Step 9: Insert 8 number of password digits to download PDF is starting your name in CAPITALS 4 Vi Yk date of birth.
3. How To Download e-Aadhaar Card Using The Enrollment ID
If you did not get yet your Aadhaar card and you have forgotten your Aadhaar number. So you can download your e-Aadhaar EID. To download your Aadhaar card through the Aadhar Enrollment number. Here is some way to download the Aadhaar card.
- Step 1: Go to the official website UIDAI.
- Step 2: Click on the download base choices.
- Step 3: You go to this link UIDAI.
- Step 4: Enter the EID number of 14 digits and the time and dates of 14 digits.
- Step 5: After that enter your full PIN code, image captcha code.
- Step 6: Click on the request for OTP.
- Step 7: Press on the confirm button.
- Step 8: You will get the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Step 9: Add OTP and Download” click.
4. To Download Aadhaar Card By Name And Date Of Birth
If you can not remember your phone number or enroll number. You can download an online Aadhaar card by name and DOB. For this, you have to remove your Aadhaar card number from the official site. How to do this is defined below.
- 1. Get you lost EID or Aadhaar card number again so visit the Aadhaar site UIDAI.
- 2. Enter your full name and registered mail ID or phone number and security code.
- 3. Now send OTP button
- 4. Now enter the OTP found no your registered phone number and click on the verify OTP button.
- 5. An SMS will appear on the screen saying that your Aadhaar card number has been sent your registered phone number.
- 6. Once you find the base Enrollment number on your phone. The official UIDAI to the e-based page website.
- 7. I have Enrolled in ID choices.
- 8. Enter the Aadhaar card Enrollment number, Full Name, PIN Code, Captcha Image. And one picture in which you will have to choose several pictures.
- 9. OTP click
- 10. You OTP will enter it and choose to download the Aadhaar card option to Download Aadhaar
5. To Download Digital Locker e-Aadhaar Card
Digital Locker has been linked by UIDAI so that cardholders can link Aadhaar card with DG locker. It is a cloud platform in which documents and certificates can be stored in digital form issuing, storing, sharing and checking. This enables the select registered organizations to given electronic or e-copy DG lockers allocated to citizens. Follow the method given below to download the Aadhaar card from the DG locker account.
- Step 1: first log in to digital account.
- Step 2: click on the sign-in button and enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Step 3: Verify click OTP gain.
- Step 4: Add the received OTP
- Step 5: Verify the OTP click.
- Step 6: the page of the release will appear. And after you can download e-Aadhar card using the save icon
6. Download Masked Aadhaar Card
Masked Aadhaar card is not the same as your Aadhaar card. And the only difference between the two variants is this your Aadhaar card number is partially hidden and only the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar are visible.
It is the goal of securing your Aadhaar card number from being disclosed to others. Your masked Aadhaar card is equally valid as your regular e-Aadhaar. Follow the steps to download masked Aadhaar cards.
- Step 1: click on this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: Choose the Aadhaar card, VID or Enrollment Number in the enter your details.
- Step 3: Choose masked Aadhaar card in the choose your preference section and enter other details such as your Aadhaar card number, full name, pin code, and the security code.
- Step 4: Click on the request OTP and sent it to a registered phone number with UIDAI.
- Step 5: Click on I agree to given consent to UIDAI for authentication using your details.
- Step 6: Click on the confirmation sent to OTP to your registered phone number.
- Step 7: Enter the OTP and click on the download masked Aadhaarcard.
7. How To Download Aadhar Card Without Registered Mobile Number?
Without the registered number, you can not get your Aadhaar online. You can follow the under-described steps to get the Aadhaar card without the phone numbers.
- Step 1: Visit the nearest Aadhaar card center or a bank with your Aadhaar number.
- Step 2: Given the Required biometric details verification like thumb verification, retina verification, etc.
- Step 3: Also you will carry other identity proof like PAN card and Voter ID.
- Step 4: The person concerned at the center or bank will give a print out of the Aadhaar card. A normal paper will charge RS 50, while the PVC version will cost RS. 100.
8. Download e-Aadhaar card Through Umang App
For Downloading the Aadhaar card by Umang, applicants need to follow the easy process mentioned below.
- Step 1: Download the Umang app and open it.
- Step 2: Click on the Aadhaar card services.
- Step 3: Click on the view Aadhaar card from DigiLocker.
- Step 4: Login by your DigiLocker account or Aadhaar card number.
- Step 5: Enter the OTP received on your registered phone numbers.
- Step 6: Click on the verify OTP.
- Step 7: And You can download your Aadhaar card by clicking on the download icon.
How To Take e-Aadhaar Card Print After Download
If you want to print e-Aadhaar card after download then you enter the 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhaar card in pdf format from the UIDAI site. So you can print your Aadhaar card online. And check the status of Aadhaar card download is available online.
Information Available in e-Aadhaar Card
E-Aadhaar carries the biometric and demographic information of the user. The user can access the information on UIDAI official site. Below is the details list of information available on an e-Aadhaar card.
- Aadhar card number.
- Biometric details.
- Cardholder Date of Birth.
Points To Remember
- You can not download the Aadhaar card If your mobile number is not registered in the UIDAI site.
- UIDAI sends the OTP to a registered mobile number for authentication before allowing you to download pdf format Aadhaar card.
- And You can not download the Aadhaar card without OTP.
- You can download the Aadhaar card at any time.
- Download e-Aadhaar card can be use in the location of your original Aadhaar card everywhere.
- After downloading the online Aadhaar card, one can get this print out by entering a password.
Benefits Of e-Aadhar Card
- E-Aadhaar offers the facility to download the Aadhaar card anytime and from anywhere by access to the official site of UIDAI. Any update or new features reflected will be on the Aadhaar card.
- That helps in reduces fraud, corruption and gives the user access to different benefits schemes from the government.
- E-Aadhaar serves as an identity proof this is accepted universally. It also acts and addresses proof. All the citizens in India can apply for the same.
- Being in an electronic format, That e-Aadhaar card can be gained access to anytime, anywhere.
History Of Aadhaar Card
The first UID was fundamentally issued a resident of Maharashtra in Nandurbar on 29th September 2010. So today’s Indian authorization has issued around 120 crore Aadhaar cards to It is residents. And this is the largest Biometric system in the world.
This, however, can not be defined as proof of one’s citizenship. In the year 2017, the Ministry of House declares this Aadhaar card can not be considered as an identify the document to travel to Bhutan and Nepal by the Indians.
The Act of UIDAI function since 28 January 2009 as attache to the office of the Planning Commission, now NITI Aayog was passed in the Lok Sabha. The ‘UIDAI’ was founded below the provision of the Aadhaar card Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016 by the Indian Government.
Evolve nations like the USA adopted this unique number of techniques to proposal safety to its residents. India’s legal authority UIDAI was established in JAN 2009, to issue Aadhaar card below the rule of the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology.
Q1. How can I download my Aadhar card?
Ans. Yes, you can download your Aadhaar card in official sit UIDAI. You click on the download Aadhaar card option. And enter your details. Click on the send OTP. And post verification, you can get access to the link for downloading your Aadhaar card. And after you can download your Aadhaar card.
Q2. How can I download my Aadhar card without a mobile number?
Ans. You can download your Aadhaar card without a phone number. You entering your enrollment ID, and registered name, any mobile number, and Postal code. Now you can download your Aadhaar card by official site UIDAI.
Q3. How can I download my Aadhaar card enrollment number?
Ans. You can download the Aadhaar card enrolment number by visit the official site UIDAI. And click on the Aadhaar card option. Your OTP will be sent to your registered phone number for verification. You can download the Aadhaar card from post verification.
Q4. How can I download my Aadhaar card by name?
Ans. You can download the Aadhaar card by name through visit the official site UIDAI. And clicking on the download Aadhaar. Enter your full name and your registered email ID or the registered phone number. OTP will send your registered phone number for verification. One time it process is complete. Now you can access the link and download the Aadhaar card
Q.5 How many ways are there to download e-Aadhaar?
Ans. Many ways to download your Aadhaar card. You can download your e-Aadhaar from the official UIDAI’s website and install mAadhaar on your mobile phone. This is always recommended so you do not fall victim to any other website to download your Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar card is a 12-digit ID number provided to all citizens of India based on their biometric and demographic data. The 12-digit number will be unique for every person. The Aadhaar number is appearing and manage by UIDAI. It help to offer a well-unified and transparent Government by ruling out unethical training and corruption to a large extent. So everyone easy to download Aadhaar card by name, phone number, and virtual ID and have many ways to download Aadhaar card.
All Indian residents should be issue an Aadhaar card. A person who lives in India for 182 days, from the date of the Aadhaar application is ideally conceived a resident. Also, foreigners who have stayed in India for more than a year are eligible for Aadhaar enrolment. The residents require to submit the photograph, iris scan, fingerprint which builds up the biometric details and name, address and date of birth.
Aadhaar card is normally used to receive and verify the details of a person who desires to get the government subsidy. In the privation of an Aadhaar card, any government-based subsidies, like well like services, would not be provided. This, however, cannot be considered as authentication of domicile.
All Indian citizens can enroll for Aadhaar card just one time which will be accepted lifelong. This is free of cost. This can be verified easily online in a pocket-friendly style. However, before collected of any information. It’s the requirement to get consent to the person. So we discuss all ways to download the Aadhaar card in this article. Hopefully, you got the best information in this article.