When you are presented with a lot of options, it can be a hassle to pick that one spying app that is going to resolve your issues, whether you are a cautious parent, a watchful employer, or someone looking for ways to strengthen their trust and faith on their partner. Making the job easier for you, we have listed down five of the leading spy apps of this year. Spy apps are used to track, monitor, someone’s cell phone activities. We can track someone’s location easily with different apps. Here we discuss the Top 5 Spying Apps in 2021.
Read on to find out more about these apps:
5 Best Mobile Spy Apps for 2021
Different spying apps we use to track cell phone activities easily with these apps. You can install apps in your phone easily, these apps can be installed by anyone if they want to track or find someone ,even the culprit can find it easily with this app.
Xnspy is take care of all our professional and personal digital safety needs. It is an app that is trusted by thousands of people around the world.Xnspy keeps your children away from spies to use Gps data. We can track the phone location and SMS easily with this app. Ranking on top of our list, we have Xnspy, an all-rounder app compatible with both Android and iPhone. There are many reasons why we rank Xnspy on the top of our list. It is because of its affordability, advanced features, 24/7 customer support, and real-time tracking that has given Xnspy the top position amongst dozens of other spy apps.
The app has everything you may need as a concerned parent looking for an effective monitoring solution for your teenager’s internet activity or an employer who isn’t sure about his employee’s loyalty. Whatever the reason behind you using this app, you should know its worth it. With Xnspy, you can monitor text messages, call logs, multimedia, emails, social media activities, web browsing history, track locations, and a lot more. The app allows plenty of remote functionalities as well that let you control the device from a distance. For Android phone monitoring, Xnspy has introduced a Wi-Fi log, keylogger, and WhatsApp monitoring without root.
Xnspy is an affordable app that offers two packages to its users: Basic and Premium. The Basic edition costs $4.99/month, and the Premium edition is for $7.49/month. If you compare these prices with other rival spying apps, you would see that Xnspy is quite budget-friendly.
- GPS location, we can easily find someone from danger area
- SMS ,We can monitor from interaction
- Social apps, we can see the what activities are going on
- Browsing history ,we can monitor searching words
The feature of the app is impressive, to say the least. There are no complaints regarding the compatibility of the app either. Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Not only that, but the app also does not require you to jailbreak the iPhone either and you just have to sync the app with the iPhone.
For Android phones, Xnspy supports 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x & 10.0
iOS No-Jailbreak Version supports 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 13.3.1
- Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Xnspy ranks among the few apps to support offline tracking for Android. This means that the app records data even in the absence of the internet and uploads it when back online.
- The app offers a wide range of features for an extensive monitoring solution.
- You will find plenty of how-to guides and a demo version on the site so you can get hang of the app.
- If Xnspy has created a backup, and the user deletes a detail from the phone like a call log or a text, you can still access it.
- Customer support helps you with the remote installation of the app on Android devices.
- There is no option for desktop monitoring.
- The app does not support remote camera options.
Flexispy is basically for parents to watch their child’s activities online, they can watch child behaviour. Once a device is installed on the phone, Xnspy records their activities on the device and transfers them to the control panel. Xnspy is well performed , runs on tablets and its own computer easily.
Another great spying app on our list today is Flexispy. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS as well. Flexispy also offers an interesting mix of monitoring features that includes access to camera phone and keylogging. The app offers a variety of other features like Xnspy, but some of the features are too intrusive, like the access to a monitored device’s camera.
Flexispy also has a wide list of features such as monitoring text messages, tracking locations, calls, emails, multimedia, and monitoring all activities of social media apps and instant messenger apps. Like Xnspy, Flexispy also offers a wide range of remote monitoring features that let you perform numerous functions on the app you are monitoring.
The app is far from affordable. It is priced at a yearly package of $349 for enjoying all of its advanced features.
- Supports both android and iOS Phone
- Supports 4.X ,9.X
- Affordable price
Flexispy supports both Android and iOS versions.
For Android, Flexispy supports 4.x to 9.x
For the iOS version, the app runs on all the devices that have iOS 9.1 or below. You can also find a tethered mode for iOS 9.2 to 12.4. But, to use the app, the device has to be jailbroken, which is never a recommended option.
- The app works smoothly on both Android and iOS.
- The app offers a vast range of impressive spying features.
- Some of the features come off as too intrusive such as remote camera access.
- The app requires both rooting on an Android device and Jailbreak on an iOS phone.
- Flexispy is a costly mobile spying app.
On number third, we have MobiStealth, which is another great mobile spy app of 2021, offering an expansive variety of monitoring features. Users are presented with numerous packages that start from basic to advanced monitoring features such as text message monitoring, access to installed applications, chat monitoring of social media apps and instant messengers, location tracking, web browsing history, access to emails and multimedia, ambient recording, and keylogger.
Mobistealth offers expansive monitoring features. Packages start from basic to advanced monitoring devices. Available for both android and desktop.Popular monitoring device to keep an eye on their employees, no need to jailbreak or to root the device.
MobiStealth is available for both desktop and mobile monitoring. That is why it is a popular monitoring option for employers to keep an eye on their employees’ digital activities.
MobiStealth efficiently caters to all of your monitoring needs.
For Android, the Pro and Pro X version are available for $16.66/month and $26.66/month, respectively.
For iOS, there are Premium and Premium Plus versions priced at $26.66/month and $40/month, respectively.
For Windows, there is MobiStealth LITE and PRO at $13.33/month and $20/month respectively. For macOS users, the app is available for $13.33/month. You should know that the Basic Versions of the above-mentioned packages only offer the basic functionality of spying features to the user. To fully use all the features of the app, you have to subscribe to the Premium Versions. But Premium editions are expensive for anyone who wants to use it, be it employers or parents. It could mess up with your budget in the long run.
- SMS, CALL Monitoring
- Tracking location
- Surround recordings
- Gmail Logging
MobiStealth supports Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and macOS. The app supports all Android versions. For iOS, it supports 6, 6Plus, 7, 7Plus, and all other models running iOS 9.0 and above. For macOS, MobiStealth supports 10.6 and all versions above.
MobiStealth supports PC versions with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- The app offers a good range of features at an affordable range.
- It runs smoothly on both desktop and smartphones.
- The app now supports numerous advanced monitoring features such as Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, and WhatsApp monitoring. The app also supports the keylogger feature that records the keystrokes made on various apps by the phone user.
- The app does not let you block any contact or website on a phone.
- There is no alert feature for keywords.
- Customer reviews indicate issues regarding the app download and installation.
Next on the list, we have mSpy, a spy app that is widely used to monitor cell phone activities. The app is usually preferred by parents to keep an eye on their children’s phone activities. As far as the features are concerned, you would not see much variety in features. mSpy features all the basic monitoring functionalities such as text messages and call monitoring, location tracking, call logs, access to browser history, multimedia files, emails, etc.
It is widely used to monitor cell phone activities. Preferably used for parents to keep an eye on their children, basic monitoring functions like messages, call, location, history, emails, files. It has special functions like surround recording or call recording.
The app also lets you remotely control the usage of apps and programs. But the app lags in terms of advanced functionalities like surround recording or call recording. Due to the limitation of the features, mSpy ranks 4th number on our list.
Even though the features are limited in terms of advance monitoring, mSpy is an expensive alternative to spying. The price is way above, considering the number of features the app offers. You can subscribe to the Basic plan for a month only. But for Premium subscription plans, you can buy the app on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
The Basic plan is for $29.99/month. As for the Premium plans, the monthly package is for $69.99, the quarterly package for $119.99/month, and the yearly subscription plan is $199.99/month.
- Manage calls
- Track text messages
- Read messages
- Track location
- Control apps and program
- Monitoring internet activity
mSpy is compatible with both Android and iOS. You can install mSpy on both Android phones and tablets. You need to root the Android device to enjoy the complete features.
For Android, the app is compatible with both Android OS 4 and above.
For iOS devices, the app is compatible with devices running iOS 7 and up.
- The app is compatible with both Android devices and tablets.
- It offers a variety of subscription plans.
- The app allows the users to use the app on a 7-day trial before installing it.
- Although there are different subscription plans for users, they are not economical.
- Android devices require rooting for the full functionality of the device.
Last but not least, we have iSpyoo on the list; an efficient monitoring app that has become popular amongst employers to effectively monitor their digital activities at the workplace. Parents use it too as a protective solution to prevent their children from any threats or hazards of the internet.
This app is basically for the parents to keep an eye on their children’s activities. They prevent children from hazards. It can monitor calls, messages,location, browsing history, and access multimedia as well. Special features are that monitor skype and viber video calls.
The app offers monitoring features like other spying apps such as text messages monitoring, access call logs, record calls, access address book, track locations, and access multimedia as well. You can also access the web browsing history of the phone user. Considering all these features, the app certainly deserves to be in the top spying apps this year. But the best feature of the app is that it lets you monitor Skype and Viber’s video calls as well.
The app offers users a free trial version. And you can monitor three devices with one account.
iSpyoo has come up with different packages for its users. The more expensive a package, the better features you get to enjoy. The Basic package is for $19.99/month. The Premium package is for $23.99/month, and the Gold package is $25.99/month. Rather than subscribing to them for a monthly subscription, you can also buy a 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscription plan according to your budget.
The app runs seamlessly on most of the Android and iOS devices. The app does not support Windows or Blackberry phones.
- The users can enjoy a 48-hour free trial version.
- The app lets you monitor three devices with one license.
- To enjoy the full functionality of the features in gold and premium, you are required to root the device.
- iPhone monitoring requires jailbreaking the device.
- For compatible devices, iSpyoo provides limited support.
- The customer service is poor. According to customer reviews, the company does not have live chat or phone support either. They don’t answer emails either.
Although all the apps pretty much offer the same features, there are other factors that you have to take into account, such as price, compatibility, advance features. Also, it does not require you to jailbreak iPhone. Customers have been more than satisfied with its customer support as well, which is available 24/7 for the users. Given the affordability and variety of features, the app certainly deserves to be on the number 1 spot.